I had a blast of a weekend, in a very frosh-week kind of way. I went to two Halloween keggers last night. That's right, count them. TWO. For those of you who know me well, this will come as quite the shock. Last night I rocked out with my co-... err, well, you get the idea. I enjoyed many hilariously random moments, which are evidently the best kind of moments that there are.
- Sketchy student housing basement smelling like old, sweaty gym socks
- Yellow-spandex clad Pikachu grabbing my ass
- Guy peeing in front of an apartment building - "don't forget to shake!"
- Holding down construction fence so Jen could use the abandoned porta potty
- "Watch out - Pikachu has to puke!"
- Hitting on cute Monk guy in the bathroom at Tim Hortons
- Getting called Sarcastic Devil Horns Girl by the bouncer :D
- The search for Assless Chaps Guy
I wish Halloween was every weekend.