Sunday, October 31, 2004

Watching Interview With The Vampire always makes me want to write.

I had a blast of a weekend, in a very frosh-week kind of way. I went to two Halloween keggers last night. That's right, count them. TWO. For those of you who know me well, this will come as quite the shock. Last night I rocked out with my co-... err, well, you get the idea. I enjoyed many hilariously random moments, which are evidently the best kind of moments that there are.
  • Sketchy student housing basement smelling like old, sweaty gym socks

  • Yellow-spandex clad Pikachu grabbing my ass

  • Guy peeing in front of an apartment building - "don't forget to shake!"

  • Holding down construction fence so Jen could use the abandoned porta potty

  • "Watch out - Pikachu has to puke!"
  • Hitting on cute Monk guy in the bathroom at Tim Hortons

  • Getting called Sarcastic Devil Horns Girl by the bouncer :D

  • The search for Assless Chaps Guy
Good times! I love nights like that - especially when I come home at 2:30 am and end up talking on the phone till 5:30 am. I woke up, on only 5 hours sleep, feeling amazingly relaxed and refreshed. I barely worked all day, and for once I wasn't haunted by the feelings of anxiety. It felt terrific.

I wish Halloween was every weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home