Monday, April 17, 2006

London Calling

So it's official. I booked my Contiki tour this weekend: Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, and Budapest.

I've also decided to spend about 4 days in London (England, not London Ontario - eww) before the tour starts. I'll be flying in on the 16th of July to arrive on the 17th and heading out to Berlin a couple of days later.

If any of my Brit blogger and other friends out there want to take me out for a few wee pints while I'm in the land of the Beattles and Bad Teeth, then drop me a line y'all! I have a crazy list of all kinds of touristy things to do and see, and I've even booked a night at the Queen's Theater to see Les Miserables. I'm beyond excited, people will soon be very tired of hearing me say "when I'm in England, I'm going to-" promptly followed by either "get so shit-faced" or "molest the boys", or both simultaneously for that matter!

I haven't gotten around to booking my hostel yet, or my flight for that matter, but I'm going to get on that sometime this week. There are too many hostels in London, so I'm sure I'll be able to find a good decently priced one that's pretty central. The tube will make getting around easy, anyhow, so it should work itself out. WHEEEEEE!!!! I love travelling :D

Listening to: London Calling - The Clash

8 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Ian Edwards said...

If you decide that London isn't your thing and fancy a visit to North Wales, I'll buy you a drink :-D

Never been a fan of London myself, too much hustle bustle! Sounds like it's going to be a fantastic trip though.

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Chorna said...

Jo! I would LOVE to meet you in London and show you around :) You and I definitely need to start talking more! LOL :D

Sooo looking forward to it. And you can most definitely even stay with me in London - got lotsa space!

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Joanna said...

Thanks for the offer, Ian, but I won't be able to make it out there! Plus, I like the hustle and bustle :D

Chorna!! That's awesome, I totally might take you up on crashing at your place. I'll email you!

 
At 5:35 AM , Blogger Chorna said...

Looking forward to it! :D

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Ian Edwards said...

Ah well, you won't miss much anyway - Not much to do up here! Hope you have a great trip. Looking forward to seeing tonnes of photos!!

 
At 2:45 AM , Blogger Chorna said...

If you want some London sights/pics, check out my flickr account - http://www.flickr.com/photos/chorna

I have lots of buddies there, and meet up with them now and then. Hope it gives you some more excitable imputus!

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in London, and be sure to go to the Dungeons ;) I'm sure you'll have a great time!

 
At 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

United Kingdom.

Ew.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home