The Holidays, 2004And so the New Year begins - I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, and safe 2005 :)
Though I am not feeling the best I ever felt this morning, which is good and bad in itself, I decided to make a list of some of the things I'd like to remember about The Holidays, 2004. New Years itself is really just another day to me, and it does not bear much importance in my life. The year of 2004 contained many very important moments for me, many sad moments, many happy moments, many relaxed moments, and many I'm-so-stressed-I-want-to-pull-my-hair-out moments. I made some new friends, in some very unexpected ways, and tightened some already established friendships. It was a year like any other, though better than some. I am deeply looking forward to what 2005 has to offer me, a lot will be decided.
This past holiday season, however, has been very meaningful: mainly due to the presence of family and friends. And even sometimes both simultaneously. Right now, this is what I'd like to focus on. This is what stuck in my mind in regards to The Holidays, 2004:
- "Merry Fucking Christmas" from the Bougies
- Recycle bin looking very much like a wine bottle recycling plant - average 4 bottles a night.
- "You're making baby Jesus cry"
- Maracas in Church
- "The red Ninja Turtle is so the Boss turtle"
- "I like green beans and I cannot lie" ... "with a string bean in your face"
- Electric.... EELS!
- Scrabble: "Don't swear in front of your kids!" - "Yeah, one of them just spelt 'boner' for 12 points!"
- Twat Team theme music
- Mike's Wonder Woman barbie
- Fantasy Princess jewlery set
- Two Maroon 5's
- "He couldn't crap his pants, they were pulled up too high!"
- "aaaahhhhh FREAK OUT"
- Ice skating with 8 year olds who were ten times better
Listening to: The Blower's Daughter - Damian Rice