Friday, November 26, 2004

Almost There

One week left of term. Winter has arrived. This translates into stress and cold. The light at the end of the deep dark tunnel of Exam Period is the Holidays: seeing my family, my prodigal brother, my friends, and engaging in all those good holiday family traditions. I'm extremely excited for all the above, as well as to simply plop my bubble butt down on the couch and vegetating all day long. Oh lovely blissful relaxation.

As for books, since I seem to have been neglecting this topic lately, just finished Stardust by Neil Gaiman. I loved it. It was beautifully written, captivating, and touching. He's a fabulous writer, I have loved everything he has written. I started in on Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong. I love her books as well, part of the Women of the Underworld series. With all the work I have to do right now, I've still managed to read 3/4 of it this week. To the detriment of my sleep schedule, however. I haven't decided what's next, but as usual, I have about 10 books hanging around to choose from.

Listening to: Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm a slack bitch that STILL owes you many, many, many, many CD's. Other then my sorry excuses my computer took a shit on me and NOW I have a new one. Lucky me. So, again I say, like I have said so many other times *sigh* I'm done with all but 1 or 2. I know you probably won't like half the shit but if you only like some, its worth it to me. I will also send you something else for the wait. ;)

I love you & miss you as well.

Oh yeah, guess who :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home