Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hussy Alert!

So it turns out I have a speed dating match.

Match-Boy actually turned out to be the lucky guy I dashed off to after my horrifying encounter with Polish Guy. Thankfully he was much more pleasant. We've talked and decided to go out for drinks sometime next week, and I'm looking forward to it!

Interestingly enough, turns out I will also be going out with another guy I met recently - he's a friend of someone in my lab. We had met after a bunch of us from the lab went out for drinks one night after work, and we had been keeping in touch.

Looks like I'm turning into quite the hussy! We loves it!

I'll keep you all posted ;)

5 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your comment on Chris's blog at Sciblogs and e that you're working at MNI, what are doing at MNI ? I'm in the CERNEC at UdM.

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Joanna said...

Ben - what a coincidence! Our lab actually collaborates with the UdM, I gave a research discussion there a few months ago. At the MNI I'm researching the role of a PKC isoform in synaptic plasticity :)

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger tamara! said...

How funny that the guy you had the big excited post-Polish-Guy gossip fest with turned out to be your Match Guy! That is a very cute "how we met" story.

(I will definitely try to post a comment for you the next time I am drunk. Probably that will be this Saturday night -- hoah!)

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger supine said...

(That was me by the way. supine.)

 
At 5:42 PM , Blogger Joanna said...

it is a pretty gross-cute "how we met" story.. and how appropriate to valentine's day.

GAG ME ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home