Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stay Classy, Montreal


What's better than getting all skanked up for Halloween and taking drunken mirror pictures with your friends? Nothing, you say?

Well how about getting so drunk that you only stay for 30 minutes at the party you got all dressed up for because you start to get sick and get dragged home by your friend who then also gets sick?

Just another classy moment to add to my already lengthy Book of Shame. At least we managed to have a fair bit of fun getting ready for the party, heh.

It's hard to believe that it's already November, I still can't reconcile myself with how fast the time flies. I just had my first academic-induced anxiety panic attack about how fast my Master's Thesis deadline is approaching. Even though I get older (crypt-keeper older), it's good to know that my neuroses are a tried and true constant in my life.

Well, I have one new constant to add: Hungarian Champagne = bad idea. No matter how tempted you may be, no matter how funny you might find the idea of Hungarian "Champagne", DO NOT SUCCUMB. You will regret it.

Or at the very least, maybe it would be wiser to sip it gradually and not down half a bottle in 10 minutes. Either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home