Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hell is Other People

"Please wipe the counter!!"

oh god, no. Not again. Yes, again. Ms.-I'm-Such-A-Raging-Bitch roommate decides to leave another note taped to the ledge of the counter. I can barely even begin to express how much this pisses me off.
  1. Apparently we are all 5 year old children who need to be reminded to clean up after ourselves. We are very clean compared to other students housing, or compared to a lot of other people period. She needs to relax and de-clench her excessively retentive anus.
  2. She is such a fucking hypocrite! I clean up a lot of the messes that she leaves behind, what right does she have to bitch about crumbs on the goddamn counter?! I don't leave notes saying "Clean up your fucking dishes, bitch!" taped to the sink.
  3. No one is perfect. We all clean up after eachother to some degree, it's just what happens when you live with 4 other girls. Welcome to real life.
  4. She is so inconsiderate about tons of other things. For example, coming home from the bar plastered at 3 am and proceeding to blast the TV with all her friends and getting fucking bitchy when we ask her to keep it down. How about I take a shit on the counter, would that be about fair?
I am so glad I only have a few more weeks left to deal with her. Then it's bye-bye-annoying-bitch-ass roommate.

Official Countdown to Graduation and Getting the Fuck Out of Waterloo:
9 weeks

Listening to: Where Is My Mind - The Pixies

6 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger Rio said...

It's a pity your roomate is such as a bitch. I wouldn't want to spend any length of time with an asshole for a roommate, excuse my French. I guess you just have to live with them and pretend they don't exist, eh?

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger dom said...

try nailing a note to her forehead saying "get real" ! lol

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Jake-M said...

Excuse me, I am a total stranger who has encountered your blog due to our mutually incorrect spelling of Damien Rice in our music interests. I am amused by your anger towards your flat-mate. I thought I had the worst one ever, and maybe I did. Regardless, I just thought I would let you know that a strange guy that you don't know finds some of what you have to say interesting. Keep it up.

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Ian Edwards said...

I've been known to complain about my housemate quite a bit, but im quite easy to get along with. I only complained because this particular roommate had practically all the dishes stacked up in her bedroom collecting mould! Very disgusting. I don't really mind what she does in her own room, but when there's no dishes for me to use, then it becomes a problem :-)

You'll have to find a sneaky way to get back at her! But hey at least you don't have long to go! I still have 5 months to go until i Graduate!

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Joanna said...

heh, thanks for the suggestions everyone ;)

If it happens again, I think I'll just make a note that reads "Please eat me!!" and tape it right next to hers!

but yes, thankfully I don't have much longer to deal with this - whoo graduation!

 
At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something to be said for living alone. Even if you have to work more hours to pay for it! At least you'll be out of there soon...

http://pimme.blog-city.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home