Saturday, January 29, 2005

Movie Meme

I'm procrastinating.

For those of you who know me well, you must surely be lacing up your skates for a long day of ice-skating in Hell. I stumbled upon this little interactive movie-quote game on someone else's
blog, and decided it was too fun to pass up.
  • Pick 13 movies that you enjoy.
  • Pick a line of dialogue that you like.
  • As people guess the film, strike out that entry (Post your guesses as comments)
  • NO cheating!!! That means NO: Google, IMDb, etc.!
1.
Oh, I hated the Colonel with his wee BEADY eyes! and that smug look on his face, 'Oh! You're gonna buy my chicken, OHHH!
Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, smart ass! Answer: So I Married an Axe-Murderer

2.

He’s an asshole, sir – Major Asshole.
Then who’s he?

He's an asshole too, sir.
I knew it, I’m surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! Answer: Spaceballs

3.

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered
shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day, we fight! Answer: Return of the King


4.
How do you define “real”? If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then “real” is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. Answer: The Matrix


5.
TOE PICK! Answer: The Cutting Edge

6.

There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish. Answer: Boondock Saints (I LOVE this movie)


7.
Just remember that God never dumps more on us than we can handle.
Oh, is that available stitched on a pillow somewhere?


8.
Oh Louis, Louis, still whining Louis. Have you heard enough? I’ve had to listen to that for centuries! Don’t be afraid, I’m going to give you the choice I never had. Answer: Interview With the Vampire

9.
I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise. Answer: Fight Club

10.

PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?

Why does it say paper jam when there is NO paper jam? I swear to god, one of these days I’m just going to kick this piece of shit out the window!
Answer: Office Space


11.
You were martyred?
That's one way of putting it. Another way of putting it would be to say that I was bludgeoned to death by a huge fucking rock.
Answer: Dogma

12.

This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fig
hting, this is for fun.
Answer: Full Metal Jacket

13.
What about the ROUS's?
Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist.
Answer: The Princess Bride

One left to go! Thanks to everyone who's played :D

Listening to: Dare You To Move - Switchfoot

4 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2. Spaceballs
3. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
5. The Cutting Edge
10. Office Space
11. Dogma

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Ian Edwards said...

Hmm never was the best of these games! I have no idea about any of them! :(

 
At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

from moviegrrl@ http://moviegrrl.diaryland.com

8 - Interview with the Vampire
9 - Fight Club
12 - Full Metal Jacket
13 - The Princess Bride

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Richard said...

of the one's that haven't been correctly guessed

#9 = Fight Club
#12 = Full Metal Jacket

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home