Sunday, March 28, 2004

Last week of classes. Ridiculous. Another year down the drain. Everything's looking up though, and I can't wait to go home. Study outside on the deck in the sun, sipping some daiquiris. The new Dark Tower book, Song of Susannah, comes out in June - as does the new Harry Potter movie. Things I'm greatly looking forward to. I can't wait to get the fuck away from my bitch-ass roommates. The sound of her voice, the way she walks, her incessant whining, drives me up the fucking wall. God, I don't know how I'm going to survive another year with her. Someone is going to lose a limb and/or suffer a tragic deathly accident. Hopefully it's not me throwing myself out the window.

I bought a cordless keyboard/mouse set today for 54 bucks, it's awesome! You can see it at this address. Me likes, It's perty, small, black, feels nice, and it works from the opposite end of my apartment. Pretty awesome.

I've been thinking lately about certain things that I want to experience in my life, most of which while I'm young. As John Mayer has said, maybe it's a quarter-life crisis or just a stirring in my soul. Anyway, it is as follows:

1.) Sky-dive or base-jump
2.) Travel excessively (a list of countries I'd like to visit will come at some later date)
3.) Stay at this particular hotel in Greece where my parents stayed last September, it's ridiculously beautiful. Check it out here. There's views like:



4.) Take a completely random and spontaneous road-trip with my friends
5.) Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
6.) Go to a kegger - heh, I know. I just want to have a complete University experience
7.) Sail a massive trimaran
8.) See the Northern Lights, Aurora Borealis
9.) Spend an entire summer at a tiny secluded cottage in the forest, on the edge of a lake - in complete isolation. To buy a place such as this would be amazing

There's always more that just isn't surfacing to my mind right now. Me tired. Going to read in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home