Thursday, November 13, 2003

This is definitely one of the weirdest 24 hours weather-wise I've ever experienced. Last night we had a thunder and lightning storm - in mid-November. This is the Great Tundra of the North, I remind you, and that is far from usual.
Then the winds began to pick up... and pick up some more. I barely slept through the night because the wind was so strong. Since my closet is in the corner with 2 outside walls, I thought the walls were going to blow off and the wind would take all my clothes away.
This morning there's a good 4 inches of snow and slush, and it's still gusting really strongly. Damn I hate Canada sometimes.

I can't wait for Christmas vacation, I need a nice long break in which to do absolutely JACK SHIT. I'm so busy that every waking minute is filled with some sort of school oriented activity. I can't imagine what it's going to be like next semester, with the Research Assistant position ontop of everything. I'm very much looking forward to it, but it's also going to be another thing I have to juggle.

I also have a little party that Amy and I are organizing on the last day of classes. I hope it goes well, and I hope our roommates enjoy the noise :P It's about time they get a little taste of their own medicine, if you'll excuse the cliche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home